Description: Yellow Rattle (Rhinanthus minor) is an annual wildflower, that helps to create a biodiverse, flower-richmeadows by weakening grass growth, allowingwildflowers to thrive. This ability gives it the modern nickname'The Meadow Maker'.
- 100% flower mix: no grass seeds
- Seed Sowing Rates: 0.5-1.5 grams per metre
- Optimal sowing period: March to June or August to October
- Flowering Period: May to August
- Life Cycle: Annual
- Management: Never cut from May to July, seed needs a frost to germinate and the ground
Species List: Yellow Rattle
Sowings instructions: remove all grass and weeds. Alternatively mow grass on shortest setting and rake out as much as possible exposing bare soil. Sow seeds in 2 direction for even distribution. Rake lightly and roll or walk over seeds to achieve better contact with soil. If sowing in spring water regularly in first 2-3 weeks during dry weather until you see successful germination.